Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday!

It's Saturday but we're not going to the dog park. Mom says it's too cold. I have an ear infection and she puts nasty slimy stuff in my ears. I don't like it, but then she gives me a treat after that so it's not so bad. Mom says her ear has an infection too but she doesn't have drops, she swallows things. That's not fair.

My neighbor dog is named Lennon. I just found that out. Mom says he's named for a famous musician. The only music I like is Los Lonely Boys -- I made Mom buy me one of their CDs, so when she plays it I can lie on the rug in between the speakers and listen to them sing and play. I love them. I want another CD but Mom says most dogs don't have any so I'm lucky. Oh, and Lennon's mom says that when he's bigger he can come and play with me in my yard! We sort of play together now. He's on a long leash thing, and when I'm in my yard and I run he runs along on his side of the fence, but he can't go as far as he wants because of the leash thing. I'm glad I have a fence and not a leash thing. Leashes are good for walking but not good if they make you stop.

I have to go bark now. This is for moms... and dads too, I guess. I like Lennon's dad but I don't like his friend; the friend wears a hat and I HATE hats. hate them hate them. I won't let mom out of the house if she tries to put one on her head. Silly humans.

2 comments: