Friday, January 29, 2010

I Has a BLOG!

Hello Net Pets! My aunt Nancy gave good book at Christmas, about how good Christmas is, by dog named Trixie. I told Mom if Trixie can write book, why not me? Mom says because Trixie's dad is famous author and she's not famous. She's famous to me, she's the only Mom I has! I live in little house with just Mom. When I came here I was puppy and there was a little white dog named Spike. I was as big as he was, and I got bigger. I loved Spike. Then another little white dog came. I didn't like her so much but she was OK. Then Spike's heart got too big and he went away; Mom was very sad but she says we'll see him again in a long time. I don't really know time, but when Mom is away from me is always a long time. Then the other little white dog went away too and Mom says she is Spike. I kind of miss them but now Mom gives me all her love and I like that. I am a big Akita. Mom says Akitas come from Japan but I come from Montana (but I don't wear a bandana. Not wear clothes -- silly on big dogs!). I don't remember Montana, just remember home. My favorite things are treats shaped like peanut. Mom says "Anybody want a peanut?" and I raise my paw and she gives me one and laughs like a crazy person. Sometimes I think all humans are a little crazy. I love bones too. I don't like fetch so much. I like to chase the ball, but then I think Mom should chase me to get it back before she throws it again. She doesn't like that game. I don't know why. Sometimes we play tag. On nice days we go to the dog park and I make lots of friends. I have lots of hair, two whole coats of hair, so I love love love winter. I love snow. It doesn't stick on me like on little white dogs. I love to run, I run and run and run at the dog park. Next door is a new dog. He looks kind of like me, with a tail curved over his back, but he's all white. Mom says he's a Sammy or something like that. I hope when he gets a little bigger he can come in my yard and play with me. I wish my yard was bigger. I tired of writing now so I go outside in the SNOW!! ROO ROO ROOO! (that's how Akitas say woof). Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Mom says I left out words. Second little white dog is WITH Spike, she is not Spike. She is Leilani. Oh, Mom cries now, I must do something funny to make her smile.

    ReplyDelete