Sunday, February 26, 2012

SNOW and CHICKEN!!!!

It has been snowing since two days ago -- really snowing and there's snow eveywhere! I can roll in it and stick my nose in it and toss it and have fun! My dog-friend Lennon next door and I play together, he's on one side of my fence and I'm on the other, but we see each other and race back and forth! Mom says he's a Sibern Husky. He's actually rather slim; I'm not sure I'd call him husky. But whatever.

But before the snow, there was CHICKEN (and not just Milos!). Mom was hungry and went to the store, and she came back and brought in some bags that didn't smell all that great, but then she came in with a bag and I smelled CHICKEN! It smelled cooked and warmed and OH SO YUMMY!!! I couldn't stand it! I jumped on Mom's arm and grabbed it out of her hand, and took it to my den and pulled the chicken out, and by the time she got to my den I already had the plastic off! OOOH that chicken was good! Mom reached for it and I growled. I growled at mom. I'm shamed. Mom said "KIMI!" real loud, and I let her have the chicken back. I'm a good dog, but it was just too much to bear.

She didn't want to eat it, she even said so, with my slobber on it. (Well, I slobber on her face; she doesn't throw THAT away...) But she cut some off with her sharp knife and gave it to me. So I got some chicken. I don't know if she ated the rest or if she threw it away. It would be really sad if she threw it because I would have eaten it all up. [I was worried about the bones cracking and hurting her insides. And I wanted that chicken for myself! Growl at me, will you?! Mom. Hungry.] But it's all gone now, and all I get is more Milo chewy things. they're chicken too. But not as good as warm cooked chicken. If I could I would cry. I very very sad 'bout that chicken. At least I got a little.

But there's SNOW!!! And we haven't had snow all winters and I don't member that ever happen afore. Mom says she doesn't either and she's waaay older than me! So enjoy your weather, dog and hooman friends, and humans, don't forget to give your doggies CHICKEN. And walks. Lots of walks. And snow. And. Oh, Mom says I have to stop now. Bye!!!

2 comments:

  1. My boys said that you are so lucky to have nabbed that fresh chicken. They try to do things like that too so don't feel too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom says your boys are more 'bedient than I am. She says I'm naughty but it's her fault. Maybe I'm just faster than your boys? And they are very handsome; mom showed me pictures. Handsomere even than white Lennon next door!

    ReplyDelete